Question: Cramping and Concerned

Angeleyes01 - Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:15 pm

I have just found out that I am five weeks pregnant and I am having some cramps that are rather painful. I just missed my first period a week ago and I am wondering if the cramping is abnormal or if it could be related to my skipped period. This is my first time being pregnant so I hope there is someonre out there who can ease my anxiety about this issue. I really want this baby so I am scared that something is wrong. Please respond with any insites you may have.
Thank-you,
-me-
 PREG4FIRSTIME - Fri Aug 19, 2005 1:04 pm

I AM 10 WEEKS PREGNANT. AND WAS HAVING HORRIBLE CRAMPING IN MY TUMMY IT FELT LIKE I WAS REALLY BLOATING AND JUST PLAIN PAINFUL. IT WOULD ONLY COME WHILE I WAS WALKING OR STANDING. BUT IF I WAS SITTING STILL THE PAIN WOULD GO AWAY. IF YOU ARE HAVING THE SAME SYSTOMS I WOULD SUGEST YOU GO SEE THE DOCTOR IMMDIATLY. MINE ENDED UP THAT I HAD A CYST IN MY OVARIES THAT HAD BURST. ITS NOT HARMFUL TO THE BABY BUT IT DOES PUT YOU IN A ALOT OF PAIN! HOPE THIS HELPS.