Medical Specialty >> Gynecology

Doctors Lounge - Gynecology Answers

Back to Gynecology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/14/2017.

Forum Name: Gynecology

Question: Am I own the right website?

pollyanna - Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:59 pm

Am I on the right website? If so ..Am I at the right forum? I posted a question a couple of days ago and I have had some views..but no replies. I know I am suppose to be patient,
Does the questions get addressed by doctors or nurses? I noticed that on some forums it list doctors as moderators, but this one does not show to have a moderator. Please let me know...cause I need to know something about my condition, and I would rather not have to go to the doctor unless it is just a must. Thanks
 Kacheri - Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:19 am

To answer your question, the health professionals are volunteering their time on this web site. They try to answer as many questions as they can. Some of the questions are answered by individuals who are not in the health profession. Usually they will say that they are not a doctor or nurse and continue to give an answer. Generally they are giving you an answer based on their own circumstances. So if you are not getting an answer then re-think your question. Is it just one question or many? Is the question simple and to the point. Meaning is it short or lengthy? Try and keep your questions short and simple. No need for an entire medical background just what pertains to the question. I hope this helps,

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us