Question: Am I own the right website?

pollyanna - Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:59 pm

Am I on the right website? If so ..Am I at the right forum? I posted a question a couple of days ago and I have had some views..but no replies. I know I am suppose to be patient,
Does the questions get addressed by doctors or nurses? I noticed that on some forums it list doctors as moderators, but this one does not show to have a moderator. Please let me know...cause I need to know something about my condition, and I would rather not have to go to the doctor unless it is just a must. Thanks
 Kacheri - Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:19 am

To answer your question, the health professionals are volunteering their time on this web site. They try to answer as many questions as they can. Some of the questions are answered by individuals who are not in the health profession. Usually they will say that they are not a doctor or nurse and continue to give an answer. Generally they are giving you an answer based on their own circumstances. So if you are not getting an answer then re-think your question. Is it just one question or many? Is the question simple and to the point. Meaning is it short or lengthy? Try and keep your questions short and simple. No need for an entire medical background just what pertains to the question. I hope this helps,