Question: Quite an Embaressing set of questions...

*teyah* - Fri Aug 05, 2005 3:28 am

Hi everyone!
Okay. I have a bit of an embaressing problem :oops: . I am a sexually active 20 year old lesbian, who has recently noticed a "Cottage Cheese" type discharge from my vagina. It smells rather like amonia and is very thick. I also notice I have an intense urge to urinate a lot. When I go to the toilet, only a little bit comes out and theres a really heavy pressure after I go. My girlfriend and I have tried anal sex with a Dildo and then we had normal intercourse with that same Dildo, would any of this have anything to do with that? I have also noticed, that when I have sex my vagina is very dry even though I'm in a "Good Mood" my girlfriend gets rather upset, and I feel terrible. I've never been "Dry" before, why is this?
Thankyou all very much
 Gracie - Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:26 pm

You have an infection. Go see your gynecologist to get an antibiotic to clear it up. If you have anal sex with a dlido, then put it in yoru vagina, it increases your chances of getting infections because yoru spreading bacteria from your anus to yoru vagina. You should always wash your vibrator with soap and water before using it in your vagina after anal sex.
 Jennifer R.N. - Sat Aug 06, 2005 11:39 am

Sounds like you definitely have a yeast infection which is no big deal...you can get monostat over the counter for that. That would also explain the dryness and uncomfortable vaginal penetration. But yeast infections don't usually have an odor so you may have a bacterial infection there also which requires antibiotics. The urge to urinate often and only able to make a little at a time is typical urinary tract infection which may have come from the dildo being used anally and then vaginally. None-the-less it also requires an antibiotic so definitely get to your doc. He may even give you some Diflucan for the yeast infection so you don't have to mess with the monostat cream. Good luck. :)