Question: not sure what is wrong with me???

beanieangel123 - Tue Aug 09, 2005 2:26 pm

Okay, I seem to have some sort of pseudo-anus or something. I have an indention above my anus - a little more than an inch or so in the crack of my butt, which seems to be longer than normal as well. Every once in awhile it will kinda hurt and bleed a little.

I am really not sure what is wrong and I am really embarrassed about going to the dr about this. My husband made me make an appt. but I was just wondering if any of you knew anything about this.

Thanks!
 Kacheri - Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:47 am

First of all do not be embarrassed. You are not the only one who has an indention in that area. That is where your tail bone rests. Your tail bone may be the reason why you are hurting and bleeding. A simple x-ray will let you know.