Medical Specialty >> Gynecology

Doctors Lounge - Gynecology Answers

Back to Gynecology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge ( does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/14/2017.

Forum Name: Gynecology

Question: can I treat this ?!

 raluca - Fri Aug 12, 2005 1:16 pm

Since a few days I have this horible iching sesation in my ...clitoris zone.It is not external ,it is internal .The same feeling like before urinating ... I feel like urinating but I don't in the end...Sometimes it gets so bad that I can't sleep ...
It is a horible feeling it treateble ?
 Jennifer R.N. - Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:00 pm

When you are able to pass urine is it uncomfortable? You may have a urinary tract infection. That would explain the urgency and frequency. I would see you physician and see about possibly getting some antibiotics.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us