Question: TOO tight..help!

nika3w - Sat Aug 13, 2005 11:53 pm

Hello , when i went to the gyno about a year ago to get a pap i was still a virgin. the doctor ended up not givng me a papsmear because it was too painful and she couldnt see the opening because it was so small. about 5 months ago my boyfriend and i were fooling arond and he tried fingering me but i was so tight and it hurt too bad so we stoped. since then i have lost my virginity, which hurt extremly bad, but if i don't have sex often enough it seems to close back up and sometimes it gets so tight that my boyfriend cant even get inside....is something wrong with me?
 Shana Johnson, CNA - Mon Sep 12, 2005 6:27 am

User avatar Nothing is wrong with you. All women are shaped differently and have different sizes. In time, you will stretch and become more accomodating.