Question: large bump near inner thigh

nervous21 - Sun Aug 14, 2005 9:16 pm

I discovered a bump between my vagina and inner thigh this evening. The bump is not on top of the skin like a pimple, but I assume it could just be deep. It is slightly visable but continues further under the skin. It is a little larger then a pea. I am having some pain associated with this bump. Could this be a cyst, pimple, or something more serious?
 nervous21 - Sun Aug 14, 2005 9:17 pm

just a side note, the bump is close to the crease between my leg and genital area.
 someone from somewhere - Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:39 pm

That bump may be a swolen lymph node I had one a while back and it hurt really bad because it was right where my panty line was on the inside of my leg (groin). I used some preperation H on it and it got increasingly better and it didn't hurt again. I haven't had another one but if I ever get one I will probably do the same thing again and also see my gyn. :wink: