Question: birth control- please help me asap !

baybiex0fayce - Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:04 pm

hey, well. i have a big problem.. i am 15 years old and my boyfriend is 17.. we have just started having sex because we love eachother and have been together for awhile. i really need help because last sunday we had sex and we werent sure if the condom broke. we both got so nervous.. i really need to get on birth control, i talked to my mom about it and she said yes, but keeps on prolonging it. i will always ask for it and she will just be like " i have to think about it. ".. i no my boyfriend would always be there for me if anything ever happened, but we both can't support a child. he is a machanic and i am a full time student. so there is only one income coming in, which machanics don't make alot to support us both... but on to my point.. is there anyway that i can go and get birth control without my mom having to come with me i live in south florida, i would go to any part of florida to go get it. i just need to feel safe when i am having sex. please help me !! i really need to know that answer !! thank you so much !

celticprincessme - Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:48 pm

Any freeclinic can prescribe you birth control without having a parent present. you can find one in your local phonebook. It is all confidential.