Question: Painful sore on vagina

Vivi217 - Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:36 am

I'm a 25 y/o female. About 2 weeks ago...a few days after my 6 week check-up...My vagina was a little itchy...there was some white discharge and I was and still am uncomfortable down below. I noticed that I had some sort of sore...it's very painful when I wash down there and when I urinate. There's no swelling of anything. The sore is red...with a white center...a perfect looking circle...it's located right at the vagina opening.
I have been with the same partner for a year and a half and he has been faithful 100%...no doubt about it.
What could this be?
 C-RAE - Mon Aug 22, 2005 12:36 pm

JUST RECENTLY I HAVE BEEN EXPERIENCING A BURNING SENSATION DURING URINATION. I NOTICED THAT I HAVE SOME SMALL CUTS ON MY VAGINA AND CLITORIS. AND SOME BUMPS OR ULCERS THAT LOOK LIKE FRICTION BURNS. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THIS IS AND HOW TO TAKE CARE OF IT.