Medical Specialty >> Gynecology

Doctors Lounge - Gynecology Answers

Back to Gynecology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge ( does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/14/2017.

Forum Name: Gynecology

Question: Insecure

 Confused teen - Sat Aug 20, 2005 12:56 pm

Hello, I'm a 18 year old virgin and I have this problem...

One of my labia is bigger than the other, like an extra skin. I also have a bit of extra skin hangin' out from my bum.

I am very insecure about this, there were nights when I cried myself to sleep cause I don't want to scare my boyfriend when we have sex for the first time.

here are picture ( the last two are my virgina and the first one is my anus)

thank you
 Binkalette - Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:21 pm

There's nothing wrong with you..Don't worry about it :D
 sugarpie - Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:55 am

First things first... it will not scare your boyfriend away. Everyone is different, and not everything will be the same size. Like Bink says... do not worry. Ok?! :D

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us