Medical Specialty >> Gynecology

Doctors Lounge - Gynecology Answers

Back to Gynecology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/14/2017.

Forum Name: Gynecology

Question: Insecure

Confused teen - Sat Aug 20, 2005 12:56 pm

Hello, I'm a 18 year old virgin and I have this problem...

One of my labia is bigger than the other, like an extra skin. I also have a bit of extra skin hangin' out from my bum.

I am very insecure about this, there were nights when I cried myself to sleep cause I don't want to scare my boyfriend when we have sex for the first time.

here are picture ( the last two are my virgina and the first one is my anus)

http://photobucket.com/albums/a179/Confused_teen/

thank you
 Binkalette - Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:21 pm

There's nothing wrong with you..Don't worry about it :D
 sugarpie - Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:55 am

First things first... it will not scare your boyfriend away. Everyone is different, and not everything will be the same size. Like Bink says... do not worry. Ok?! :D

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us