Question: sore vagina

soldier506 - Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:25 pm

Hi, I am writting in reguards for my wife. She is 28 with 3 kids [c-section] . My wife has been complaining off/on for the last year about her vaginal area being tender and sore mainly to touch. This gets very frustrating at intimate times. It includes the entire area. It can be sore on the clit or inside .

We have been to the local doctors and so far no real problem found.Everthing in the past had checked out normal. She always had cronic kidney/bladder infections since childhood. The doctor suggested that the infection has maybe caused the area to be more sore and tender . Whould this be correct? Is there a sollution?

She has also has severe periods . In the past she has been off/on on the 'pill'. Would she maybe have edmetrious?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
 CharleenC - Thu Sep 15, 2005 1:58 pm

Hi there, sorry its been a bit since the reply. What you are describing doesnt really suggest endometriosis but there is a condition in which women have pain in their genitals expecially with intercourse. This can actually be very painful for the woman. It however must be diagnosed by a gynecologist. I would ask for referral.