Question: sore vagina

soldier506 - Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:49 am

Hi, I am writting on behalf of my wife. She is 28 with 3 kids [c section]. For about the last year my wife has been complaining about being sore down there to the touch. It can be tender sometimes by the clitouris but mostly internaly especially when g spot stimulation is tried. This makes it extremly frustrating at intimate times. :(

She has been to the local doctor and she checks out fine. She has been bothered by cronic bladder/kidney infections all the time. The doctor concluded that the area is tender/sore due to this. Would this be correct? Is there anything that can be done to solve this?
Any time she tries to receive any stimulation results in her to have painfull urination and infreaquent. Intercoarse does not bother her compaired to other activities.

She also has severe periods . She has been placed on the bill off/on as both a contraceptive and to regulate her cycle.

Any info/help would be apreciated it.
 sweetpea1217 - Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:26 pm

does your wife have pain on the inside? does it feel like sharp throbbing pains achey feeling? does it seem to hurt when she has to go #2,if so ask the doc to check her a dropped rectam,dropped uterus,it's known for some woman to get inflamation of the vagina or inflamation of the rectam especially when have to go do #2.