Question: boobs hurt really bad

boobshurt - Tue Aug 23, 2005 7:59 pm

I noticed 2 weeks ago that my boobs were really sensitive. I tried to run at the gym but it hurt too bad to even walk fast. Yesterday I took a pregnancy test by blood which came back negative. I thought I might have been pregnant becase I switched from Depo to the Pill after the third mont of being on Depo, so I figured maybe that lag caused a pregnancy but it didn't. So now I'm wondering why my boobs are so sore to the touch, to bounce, to do anything. I am 22 so I'm pretty sure they are fully grown. Any advice? I won't get to a doctor for a week.
 Binkalette - Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:15 pm

Actually, they can keep growing until your about 28... But I'm on the pill as well, and ever since I started taking it, my breasts have been felt heavy and swollen. They hurt to begin with, but it went away pretty soon. Maybe that's what your experiencing too?
 soldier506 - Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:09 am

Hi, your best bet would be to get a pregnancy test done at your local clinic. These are more accurate than home types. Also some tests do not show any results until a person is several weeks pregnant. My wife tested positive after a couple of tests at her local clinic.

It could be caused by the hormones from the medication that you are taking also. The test will rule out a pregnancy.
 boobshurt - Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:02 pm

Yeah maybe it is the pill.
I did have my test done at a clinic and it came back negative.
I stopped taking the Pill the other day so I'm going to se if it goes away by the time my doc appointment rolls around.