Question: Am i pregnant brown spotting before period?

jz23qt - Thu Aug 25, 2005 5:29 pm

Hi my last period was on July 27th, 2005. I had unprotected sex with my fiance about 5 times around the weekend of August 12 with him orgasming inside of me and I do not take birth control of any kind. I started spotting brown on August 20th and very light at first then it got dark brown. It lasted lightly for 5 days. I have been going to urinate frequently and i really want to know but I do not expect my period until the 27th. I have heard of imlantation bleeding and now I'm really curious. What else could cause this other than being pregnant?Please help me!!!!
 Shana Johnson, CNA - Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:05 am

User avatar If you are having unprotected sex, the only way to know if you are pregnant is to take a test.
Periods can change every month depending on a lot of different factors, and it is possible that you just had a normal period, but it was lighter than usual. Wait until next month to see if you have a period then, or take a pregnancy test.