Question: Smelly Urine

lovelie1 - Fri Aug 26, 2005 5:34 pm

I've had to urinate alot more frequently lately and my urine has begun to smell. This has been going on for like 3 days. It hurts REALLY bad when I unrinate, but only when I am almost done. It feels like someone is pushing my clit from the inside out. Soory all, but that's the best way I could describe it. Just today I began to notice blood (light pink) only when I wipe, but not in the toliot(or maybe it's too light to see). I am 1 week away from my period (on the Pill), so that can't be it. In addition to this, may also have a yeast infection. However, I am not sure. I only have the thick white discharge, but no vaginal itching or smells. It's not painful to have sex (which I don't do very often). I am really hoping it's the thong I wore today causing the bleeding and not an STD. Please help!! FYI: I don't know if this will help, but just before this occurred my breast were killing me for like a week. Then, right when that stopped this started.
 Shana Johnson, CNA - Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:03 am

User avatar It sounds like a bladder infection, you should see a doctor to get this treated