Medical Specialty >> Gynecology

Doctors Lounge - Gynecology Answers

Back to Gynecology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/14/2017.

Forum Name: Gynecology

Question: embarsing question

girl1977 - Fri Aug 26, 2005 9:49 pm

i am a 28 year old female and i have never enjoyed sex its not painful but i have no enjoyment i am to embarrased to ask my doctor can this be treated is there such a diease does anyone else have this?
 Shana Johnson, CNA - Mon Sep 19, 2005 2:59 am

User avatar There are many reasons you may not enjoy sex.
Your partner and you should try to experiment different ways for you to become more comfortable to begin to enjoy sex.
Set the scene with lighting, candles, a massage.......start slowely. One day just give massages, the next time, try some touching, work your way up, do only what feels good and you enjoy.
Everyone has different libido, yours may just be lower than most, but with patience and caring, you can begin to enjoy sex with the right person.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us