Question: possibly pregnant...?

lbgal - Sat Aug 27, 2005 12:42 am

the last time i had sex was june 3rd and he used a condom. i then got my period around june 10th and it was normal and then again around july 13th, but then i missed it in august... could it just be stress because i'm starting college, or could i be pregnant??
 Theresa Jones, RN - Sat Aug 27, 2005 4:56 am

User avatar Hi lbgal,
Since you have had two normal cycles since your sexual encounter, in my opinion the incidence of you being pregnant would be unlikely. You may of course wish to take a pregnancy test to alleviate your concerns but I would be more inclined to consider that stress is the reason for your missed cycle.