Question: bruising after sex

moderngirl99 - Sun Aug 28, 2005 7:05 am

I need some advice.

Last night I had sex, by hand stimulation, from a man who brought me to G-spot orgasms (my first!), and multi-orgasms. It was an intense experience, but now I am very swollen and bruised. This was large man, so his hands were large and strong. I think the bruising is only external, but the bruising is quite extensive. Needless to say I am very sore.

I am wondering how to best treat this, and welcome any advice.

I've been elevating my pelvis and have been applying ice. I've also been using some vitamin E and polysporin, and have taken some tylenol.

thanks!!
 dlugose - Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:58 pm

Note I'm not a doctor, but a nurse. Probably you are healed by now? It is not all that rare, if sex is sometimes more physical than you are used to. Antibiotics are probably not helpful; better (if bleeding) would be normal hygiene, unless there are specific signs of infection. When I have seen this it was almost entirely gone in two days.
 moderngirl99 - Fri Sep 30, 2005 11:25 pm

Hi, thanks for your response. Yes, I am healed now, but this is still helpful. Mostly it's good to know it's not all that unusual. I did end up talking to a pharmacist, and I treated it mostly with ice and elevating my pelvis.

Thanks again.