Question: Loosing Virginity, NOW irregular period

flowerbird070 - Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:35 pm

I am 18 years old, and this past Sunday I decided to loos my virginity. That Tuesday I started my period two weeks early. I have been regular for the past year, it is extremely unusal for me to be early. WE used protection and he pulled out before he ejaculated. What are the chances of pregnancy.

I also heard that you can't tell in just a few days if you are pregnant. Could this just be my nerves?
 Gracie - Thu Sep 01, 2005 5:55 pm

If you used protection and he did not ejaculate inside of you, then chances of pregnancy are very low. Stress can cause irregular periods. If you are concerned wait 2 weeks and take a pregnancy test just to ease your mind.