Question: Cramping.

furbii - Thu Sep 08, 2005 2:39 pm

I've always had regular periods every 4th sunday I get my period. I had it about 2 weeks ago, for about a day and a half. Starting on Sunday (its thursday) I've had severe cramping. I thought that maybe my period was coming early (way early) but 4 days later and i'm still cramping and no period. I'm in serious pain, and I'm having trouble sleeping at night, as well as breathing. I can't bend over cause it hurts too bad. Is this a sign of pregnancy? What should I do? Right after my period me and my husband have been intimate at least every other night after that. But since my cramping, its only been about once. I'm in serious pain and need some help, and currently don't have insurance (however we are getting some today) so I need some "free" help.
Thank you SO much!
 furbii - Thu Sep 08, 2005 2:41 pm

I also forgot to say that I"ve had serious diahhrea and have spent many mornings and evenings in the bathroom with an upset stomach, puking.
I've also had a fever, and bad headaches. so please help me!
I'm desperate!
Thank you!
 buggs24 - Sun Sep 11, 2005 6:07 pm

Well I am not a Dr or a nurse but I can try to help... hopefully a little at least :) . The cramping pain should definatly be checked out. I have never had pain that intense. Sounds terrible. Now as for the upset stomach, fever, etc.- these are symptoms of pregnancy but not exclusively. It could be from pregnancy but it may not. So I would definatly get to a Dr as soon as you get insurance. Hope you figure it all out... Sorry not much help, but I tired :)
 CharleenC - Thu Sep 15, 2005 12:56 pm

I have a few questions for you. Do u have any increased discharge or foul smell vaginally. Is there any chance you could have an STD.....now this is not to offend but if you don't use condoms it is possibly in every situation. Also, do u use tampons...and are u sure u never left one in? Please write back and I will help u get some answers.