Question: Could I be pregnant?

buggs24 - Fri Sep 09, 2005 2:06 pm

I wrote about having pain during intercourse and didn't get a reply from anyone, but now I have more symptoms... If there is anyone who can give me answers while I wait for my Dr.'s appointment that would be great! So anyways, my nipples/breasts are really soar and I am having a constant cramping feeling in my lower stomach. There is also a sharp pain in the right side (seems by the ovary) during intercourse. I have never felt like this before and I am wondering if I may be pregnant. My nipples are real soar and always erect... I'm just nervouse because I have heard women say when they are pregnant they just feel different and knew it right away and that is how I am feeling

(If you need info to give me some advice my other posting is title right side of vagina pain during intercourse and that gives a full over view of what has been going on)

Thank you so much for any responses!
 smiley0329 - Fri Sep 09, 2005 2:14 pm

So i am not a nurse or anything but I heard of women having the symptoms like that when they were pregnant but pain during intercourse only on one side may be that it is ectopic pregnacy you know in the tubes not sure just check it out hope this helps
 buggs24 - Sat Sep 10, 2005 2:42 pm

Thanks for you comment. I ended up taking a pregnancy test and it was negative... so now I just have to wait for the Dr's apt. and we'll see what they find out. Thanks again!