Question: vagina bleeding

karen78 - Fri Sep 09, 2005 10:54 pm

Hi there,

I went to see doctor few weeks ago and was informed that I have vagina infection (fungal). Vagina bleed a bit after the doctor inspected my vagina using the speculum. That was ok as it just bleed a little bit. At the same day, me and my boy friend having an intimate moment for the first time as he is my first boy friend. We do not make love. He inserted his finger into my vagina. Later I discovered that vaginal is bleeding, a bit more than in the clinic. It stopped bleeding later.

So what does all those mean? Does it bleed because it was hurt by the speculum OR was it that my boy friend break it when he is inserted his finger OR it's because of the infection so it bleed?

Anyone can help me, please?

Thanks.
 Theresa Jones, RN - Sun Sep 11, 2005 7:30 am

User avatar Hi karen78,
The small amount of bleeding was probably related to all three factors due to the irritation of your vagina.
 KittyStar786 - Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:58 am

Ive been getting a brown/black discharge from my vagina. i have no pain due to this at all but am very worried. it only started yesterday and phoned up a doctor as soon as it happened and they said if its happens again i should go back and get examined. ( which is very embarrassing, so i do not want to go) today it has gone thicker like a big clot and came out when i went to the toilet, but it has happened when i have just been sitting down or walking around. Do you have any idea what this could be? let me no ASAP thank you :) :) :)