Question: prolonged bleeding

bently - Mon Sep 12, 2005 7:49 pm

i had my regular period then a week later i had sex and started bleeding all over again and it hasn't stopped in 13 days and counting.It's not real heavy but between that and light .... I cant go to the doctor till it stops ( thats what they told me ). It's really starting to worry me but i cant find out what it is yet can someone please help me with my problem ? Thank you !!![/b]
 Theresa Jones, RN - Tue Sep 13, 2005 5:10 am

User avatar Hi bently,
Hormone inbalances are frequently related to menses irregularities. However, 13 days and still counting, certainly warrants an evaluation. I would suggest you call the physicians office and speak with the nurse or ask that your physician return your call. In my opinion whomever instructed that you could not be evaluated until the bleeding subsided was incorrect.
 bently - Tue Sep 13, 2005 9:27 am

I just wanted to say thank you for responding to my question !!! THANK YOU