Medical Specialty >> Gynecology

Doctors Lounge - Gynecology Answers

Back to Gynecology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/14/2017.

Forum Name: Obstetrics

Question: I would appreciate some help - Am I pregnant?

RomaG - Tue Sep 13, 2005 5:25 pm

We have been trying to get pregnant after two miscarriges and its been a year after the last one and nothing. I was loosing faith that it will happen to us untill now.
My cycle is usually 28 days. This month on 27 th day I had some brown discharge, that stopped for the night and today the next day I had maybe like 2 drops more of the same. I have no other symptoms. I am planning on waiting till Friday to take the test, but any opinions are welcome.
In my previous pregnencies (got pregnant on a first try) I had no brown discharge, light cramping and thats all. Thats why this is strange to me.
 medicalman - Tue Sep 13, 2005 8:28 pm

i don't know if you are pregnant or not. Taking a test would be the best way to find out. I think you can take that now. As far as discharge is concerned... I am not aware of discharge being related to pregnancy... atleast not in the conception phase.
 RomaG - Wed Sep 14, 2005 2:46 pm

I thought maybe it was spotting.
 smilie04 - Sun Sep 18, 2005 1:29 am

I have had The IUD now for a little ove 2 1/2 mouths and had no peiond but I have had a little spotting can i still be pregant? :idea:

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us