Question: I would appreciate some help - Am I pregnant?

RomaG - Tue Sep 13, 2005 5:25 pm

We have been trying to get pregnant after two miscarriges and its been a year after the last one and nothing. I was loosing faith that it will happen to us untill now.
My cycle is usually 28 days. This month on 27 th day I had some brown discharge, that stopped for the night and today the next day I had maybe like 2 drops more of the same. I have no other symptoms. I am planning on waiting till Friday to take the test, but any opinions are welcome.
In my previous pregnencies (got pregnant on a first try) I had no brown discharge, light cramping and thats all. Thats why this is strange to me.
 medicalman - Tue Sep 13, 2005 8:28 pm

i don't know if you are pregnant or not. Taking a test would be the best way to find out. I think you can take that now. As far as discharge is concerned... I am not aware of discharge being related to pregnancy... atleast not in the conception phase.
 RomaG - Wed Sep 14, 2005 2:46 pm

I thought maybe it was spotting.
 smilie04 - Sun Sep 18, 2005 1:29 am

I have had The IUD now for a little ove 2 1/2 mouths and had no peiond but I have had a little spotting can i still be pregant? :idea: