Question: I Never Want To Have Sex

MomOf4 - Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:52 pm

Hello again...I was reading about a condition called hypoactive sexual desire disorder (HSDD) and I probably have that and even more. My GYN told me that there was a prescription coming soon last November for women with no sex drive or have hard time climaxing. My question is.....IS IT HERE YET AND AVAILABLE...LOL! I know all the affects that depressants and all that about affecting your sex drive...and I take WellbutrinXL 300mg and Zanax1MGand Seroquel 20?..... because I am seriously depressed and have very bad anxiety. I should still want to have sex and I never do...well not never....but maybe just maybe once a month just before my period and when I do I don't go to husband that one time a month to pleasure me.....I do that myself. But when we are together its like I don't really want to and I really want to want to...LOL! I NEED THAT PATCH OR PILL THAT MY GYN TOLD ME WAS COMING SOON. Thank you all...You guys are like the best and when I go to my GYN in November I want to be ready with info before I get there....Thanks...MomOf4(AMY) Also mom of the 16 yr old on Depo gaining weight.........Sincerely................MomOf4(AMY)
 dsjeya - Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:00 pm

it is the depression that is the villain.
try self hypnosis, like sex,imagine sex,draw sex,view sex and enjoy sex