Medical Specialty >> Gynecology

Doctors Lounge - Gynecology Answers

Back to Gynecology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge ( does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/14/2017.

Forum Name: Gynecology

Question: help me

 sweetgrl - Thu Sep 15, 2005 6:50 pm

I have been having breast senstivity and secretion, along with diarrhea, bleeding, and cramping, i also have had sores around my vagina and burning when urinanting can someone please tell me whats wrong with me?
 buggs24 - Thu Sep 15, 2005 11:30 pm

All I can say is that you need to see a doctor. These are not good signs. Sores around the vagina are never anything to mess with. You definately need to be checked for any STI's before it gets any worse. And who knows maybe you don't have anything major wrong... but at least the Dr. can tell you that for sure and give you the help you need :)

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us