Question: help me

sweetgrl - Thu Sep 15, 2005 6:50 pm

I have been having breast senstivity and secretion, along with diarrhea, bleeding, and cramping, i also have had sores around my vagina and burning when urinanting can someone please tell me whats wrong with me?
 buggs24 - Thu Sep 15, 2005 11:30 pm

All I can say is that you need to see a doctor. These are not good signs. Sores around the vagina are never anything to mess with. You definately need to be checked for any STI's before it gets any worse. And who knows maybe you don't have anything major wrong... but at least the Dr. can tell you that for sure and give you the help you need :)