Medical Specialty >> Gynecology

Doctors Lounge - Gynecology Answers

Back to Gynecology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/14/2017.

Forum Name: Gynecology

Question: pre-period back pain

shoosgirl - Sun Sep 18, 2005 1:26 pm

I am a 22 year old female. About a week before I start my period my right middle back starts to hurt. It gets to the point where I can't stand on my feet very long and begins to hurt at the hip joint. In June I tested poisitive for ghonorrhea and clamidia, I was treated. Could this pain be from a car wreck in 1999 where I shifted some vertibre, or does it have something to do with my period or kidneys?
 Angela Grunewald, RN - Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:58 pm

User avatar the reason could be any one of those 3. I would make an appt with your M.D

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us