Question: PMS Symptoms - No Menstrual

gigi - Sat Jan 17, 2004 4:42 pm

hi everyone...i am having the following symptoms: extreme breast tenderness..also my breast feel full..a women that had a child will know what i mean. the fullness and heavy feeling like if milk was in your breast. i've been wearing a bra to bed to make me confortable for the past few days. i should have got my period last week. instead i have very light spotting for a day. i've gained some weight. my back is KILLING me. i have back problems, but earlier this week i could hardly walk. it's better now but it comes and goes. Last week I was extremely cranky so i was like ok my period is coming but NOTHING. i took 2 preg tests and they both came back negative. I went to the dr and they took a blood test which was also neg. I have been under alot of stress. In Sept or Oct my period was off and it started out LIGHT and then got heavy. Within that time, blood clots have been pretty large. larger then a quater probably larger then a silver dollar and many of them. i thought it might be because i started to take iron pills and it was normal. now i'm rethinking that and am worried. Also at that time i took a preg test which was neg. Occasionaly i do get hair on my breast which are thick...that i pluck.
I would like to know if you can tell me possibly what it can be. I am going to contact my ob/gyn to make an appt for some hormone tests. but wouuld also like your feedback. thank you in advance.
 Dr. Russell M - Sat Jan 17, 2004 7:37 pm

User avatar Hi!

Kindly go through the following thread, you might find some clues...

Click here!

Warm regards,

Bill
 joycey - Mon Jun 20, 2005 2:43 pm

hi gigi-

I was so surprised to read your post. I've been having the exact same things happening to me. I noticed you posted back in January and was wondering if anything else has come of it since then?

Hope all is well!