Medical Specialty >> Gynecology

Doctors Lounge - Gynecology Answers

Back to Gynecology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/14/2017.

Forum Name: Gynecology

Question: PMS Symptoms - No Menstrual

gigi - Sat Jan 17, 2004 4:42 pm

hi everyone...i am having the following symptoms: extreme breast tenderness..also my breast feel full..a women that had a child will know what i mean. the fullness and heavy feeling like if milk was in your breast. i've been wearing a bra to bed to make me confortable for the past few days. i should have got my period last week. instead i have very light spotting for a day. i've gained some weight. my back is KILLING me. i have back problems, but earlier this week i could hardly walk. it's better now but it comes and goes. Last week I was extremely cranky so i was like ok my period is coming but NOTHING. i took 2 preg tests and they both came back negative. I went to the dr and they took a blood test which was also neg. I have been under alot of stress. In Sept or Oct my period was off and it started out LIGHT and then got heavy. Within that time, blood clots have been pretty large. larger then a quater probably larger then a silver dollar and many of them. i thought it might be because i started to take iron pills and it was normal. now i'm rethinking that and am worried. Also at that time i took a preg test which was neg. Occasionaly i do get hair on my breast which are thick...that i pluck.
I would like to know if you can tell me possibly what it can be. I am going to contact my ob/gyn to make an appt for some hormone tests. but wouuld also like your feedback. thank you in advance.
 Dr. Russell M - Sat Jan 17, 2004 7:37 pm

User avatar Hi!

Kindly go through the following thread, you might find some clues...

Click here!

Warm regards,

Bill
 joycey - Mon Jun 20, 2005 2:43 pm

hi gigi-

I was so surprised to read your post. I've been having the exact same things happening to me. I noticed you posted back in January and was wondering if anything else has come of it since then?

Hope all is well!

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us