Medical Specialty >> Gynecology

Doctors Lounge - Gynecology Answers

Back to Gynecology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge ( does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/14/2017.

Forum Name: Gynecology

Question: unusual orgasm

 digoo - Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:54 pm

I am a female, 48 years old with 3 grown kids. I remarried 3 years ago and our sex life is intensely satisfying. In my past relationships I was always able to have an orgasm with clitoral stimulation but that was all. My current husband and I have discovered a deeper level. My body is doing something that it has never done before and I have never heard of it except once in a brief article I read but don't remember what the explanation was. I still orgasm with clitoral stimulation but now I have this thing where I can feel the inside of my vagina swell, then suddenly there is enormous sexual relief and so much fluid that it literally squirts out of me (just like a stream of urine) leaving us in a puddle. It isn't urine. At first I thought it was but it doesn't taste or smell according to my husband, and I always use the bathroom prior to sex. I am able to do this three or four times during sex. He pulled out of me last night and I felt it squirt nearly to my knee. What in the world is it, and why is it happening?
 Shana Johnson, CNA - Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:06 pm

User avatar Congratulations - you are lucky enough to discover something many woman cannot. The female G spot. When this spot is massaged, with a finger, or penis, the glands fill with fluid, and during an orgasm, the fluid is released. A lot of women mistake this fluid for urine, as for some woman, there can be quite a large amount of fluid released, and it can be embarassing. There is not anything I know of to stop from releasing this fluid during orgasm, except to stop hitting that spot and stop having an orgasm in that way.... Just concider yourself lucky to experience such great sexual pleasure with your husband, and Im sure it will make him feel good to know how well he satisfies you.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us