Question: someone please help me

babygirl18 - Sat Sep 24, 2005 10:46 am

im so worried, im probably making my period even later by worrying so much but i cant help it. ive been with my boyfriend for years and we are both virgins but he put his penis on my vagina and he said he was about to cum so he got off of me.. im really worried that if he was about to cum, there had to of been a lot of precum.. what are my chances of being pregnant. we love each other but we want to wait to have sex until we are married. im not on birth control b/c my mom would flip out b/c she got pregnant with me young. im so worried. when is the earliest you can tell you are pregnant? if im not pregnant why would i be so late? please help asap. i would really like as many responses as possible so anyone who reads this please feel free to respond to me.
 babygirl18 - Sat Sep 24, 2005 12:21 pm

babygirl18 wrote:im so worried, im probably making my period even later by worrying so much but i cant help it. ive been with my boyfriend for years and we are both virgins but he put his penis on my vagina and he said he was about to cum so he got off of me.. im really worried that if he was about to cum, there had to of been a lot of precum.. what are my chances of being pregnant. we love each other but we want to wait to have sex until we are married. im not on birth control b/c my mom would flip out b/c she got pregnant with me young. im so worried. when is the earliest you can tell you are pregnant? if im not pregnant why would i be so late? please help asap. i would really like as many responses as possible so anyone who reads this please feel free to respond to me.