Question: im worried about my period

babygirl18 - Sat Sep 24, 2005 12:36 pm

i kind of messed up on my question the last time so i figured i would correct it..im so worried about my period that im probably making it even later by worrying so much but i cant help it. ive tried to forget about it but its so hard. ive been with my boyfriend for years and we are both virgins but he put his penis on my vagina and he said he was about to cum so he got off of me.. he didnt cum at all but im really worried that if he was about to cum, there had to of been a lot of precum.. what are my chances of being pregnant? we love each other but we want to wait to have sex until we are married. im not on birth control b/c my mom would flip out b/c she got pregnant with me young. im so worried. when is the earliest you can tell you are pregnant? if im not pregnant why would i be so late? please help asap. i would really like as many responses as possible so anyone who reads this please feel free to respond to me
 DeLWolcott - Sat Sep 24, 2005 3:58 pm

Menstruation timing is not set in stone. Yes, worry could be delaying your start. Yes, pregnancy could be doing it.

You can be tested confidentially at your local Planned Parenthood and I don't believe they charge for the testing. At this point you sound so distressed that I do believe testing would be your best option. Get the results before your worry yourself to death about your options.
 babygirl18 - Sat Sep 24, 2005 7:33 pm

thanks for your reply. i may end up getting tested but not right now. i really would love to know if anyone thinks i am pregnant or if you all think im just worrying myself to the point where it is delaying my period. the bottom of my back hurts like it always does when i start but i havent started. i feel like i might start and there have been a couple of times when i think i am going to start but nothing comes. i mean what are my chances of being pregnant? someone please respond.
 DeLWolcott - Sat Sep 24, 2005 11:13 pm

*I* don't think you're pregnant. From personal history, my first signs of pregnancy were painful breasts (more than normal premenstrual pain) and nausea/vomiting.

Take care of yourself and I will let others respond to you. :)