Question: Implantation bleeding and headaches???

Wuppy - Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:37 pm

Me and my husband only started trying to get pregnant the week of September 1st. It is now the last week of September and I have constant headaches and light bleeding. Can I be pregnant or are these just signs of PMS??? Is it too early to test? I tested two weeks ago twice and they both came out negative so I don't know if I tested too soon or if I'm just not pregnant... Am I getting my hopes up for nothing and creating false symptoms with the hopes of being pregnant? Also, I've been pregnant twice already and with both I got horribly nauseous and barfed all the time. Is it possible for me to be pregnant and not nauseous at all? Sorry so many questions. I'm really going crazy!!!
 DeLWolcott - Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:50 pm

Each pregnancy can be different, so you may not have nausea. There are pregnancy tests available at pharmacies that can give accurate results within 2 days after your expected period.

Your best test would be performed by your physician.

I wish you and your husband the best!
 porsche - Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:57 pm

I got my last period on Sept. 10. My husband and i hae been trying to get pregnant. Yesterday 9/27 I started spotting very lightly and today it got heavier. I have some cramping. However this is nothing compared to my normal periods. I was wondering if this is implantation bleeding? I hope it is. I took a HPT and it was negative. I don't know if I should wait ? I just don't feel right , dizzy moody, sick at certain odors. Please let me know if anyone has experienced this before.
 DeLWolcott - Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:58 pm

Too early to tell for sure. Check with your physician or his/her nurse for their opinion since they know your history better.
 hopeful - Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:09 pm

i have a similar experience. I ovulated on Sept 29 and yesterday (10/10/05) started spotting what a has changed from pink-ish red to a sort brown smudgy blood. I feel very bloated, tired, nauseous, moody, achey, etc, etc so I tested today. Negative. I don't necessarily believe the test though. I have had 2 other pregnancies so I thought I knew what to expect but I'm just not sure. I will wait a week or 2 and see what happens and then test again.
Problem is...does this spotting count as an irregular period now? What do I use as the first day of my cycle? The first day I spotted or the day i was SUPPOSED to start? :?