Medical Specialty >> Gynecology

Doctors Lounge - Gynecology Answers

Back to Gynecology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/14/2017.

Forum Name: Gynecology

Question: Vagina lump

RaquelFriday - Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:43 pm

i have a lump on the right side of my vagina, close to the innermost part of my right thigh. it feels like a tiny marble inside of me. i am not sexually active and i ride horses and it first showed up after i had ridden a lot one weekend. it used to be bigger and i thought it was a knot like the kind you can get in your back so i rubbed it and the next day it was much smaller. however there is still a tiny bump there and rubbing it does not help anymore. it does not hurt at all but im worried, what could it be?
 dsjeya - Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:29 am

hernia is a possiblity,consut a surgeon

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us