Medical Specialty >> Gynecology

Doctors Lounge - Gynecology Answers

Back to Gynecology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge ( does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/14/2017.

Forum Name: Gynecology

Question: Vagina lump

 RaquelFriday - Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:43 pm

i have a lump on the right side of my vagina, close to the innermost part of my right thigh. it feels like a tiny marble inside of me. i am not sexually active and i ride horses and it first showed up after i had ridden a lot one weekend. it used to be bigger and i thought it was a knot like the kind you can get in your back so i rubbed it and the next day it was much smaller. however there is still a tiny bump there and rubbing it does not help anymore. it does not hurt at all but im worried, what could it be?
 dsjeya - Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:29 am

hernia is a possiblity,consut a surgeon

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us