Question: Trying to get pregnant, missed periods

militarywife - Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:01 am

I'm a 27 year old mom of two trying to get pregnant again. But I have had irregular periods they seemed to get regular for a while now i'm back to not having them for the last 5 months. My last pap came back normal. I don't know what i should do. Have taken pregnancy tests all have come up negative. What should I do?
 Shana Johnson, CNA - Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:45 am

User avatar You need to see your gynecologist to find out what the cause of the missed period is. A lot of times, a doctor will prescribe birth control pills to women who want to get pregnant to regulate their periods first, but since you havent had one in 5 months, you need to find out the reason behind it.