Question: Bleeding?

furbii - Mon Oct 03, 2005 4:52 pm

I'm roughly six weeks pregnant, and starting Friday nite, I had some bleeding, only when I went to the bathroom. Then Saturday it was really strong, and I had to use panty liners. Then Sunday I laid down all day and the bleeding was not bad at all, at times there was none. Now this morning (Monday) I wasn't bleeding at all, so I sighed a huge sigh of relief, and went about my day. Then I made lunch for my husband and one of my children, and after we ate lunch, I used the restroom, and I was bleeding again. Its not the regular color of blood, its almost like a brown, and at other times its a dark pink.
I have absolutely no pain and feel fine. I'm currently waiting for my doctor to phone me back, so am looking for some help in the mean time. Thanks for ANY HELP IN ADVANCE!!!!
 Shana Johnson, CNA - Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:31 am

User avatar Any bleeding during pregnancy should be reported to your doctor, and looked into.