Question: Help i don't wanna be pregent

kmkchicka - Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:25 pm

Ok... i had sex for the first time with a guy and everything was fine. The next day the condom fell out of me when i was going the bathroom. I freaked and talked to him about it. Im pretty sure he got off in me. I am spost to start my period soon. This would have been less then a week before i'm spost to start. My friend told me i could be pregnet, but that since it was a less then a week before that the chances are not as likely?
 Shana Johnson, CNA - Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:14 am

User avatar Ovulation occurs approx. 14 days after the first day of your period.
Less than a week before you are supposed to start would not be a very fertile time, but, all women are different and ovulate differently.The best thing you can do is take a pregnancy test to find out.
I don't understand how the condom fell out of you the next day. When you were finished having sex, weren't you aware that the condom was no longer on his penis? It can put you at risk for a vaginal infection to lose a condom inside you overnight.
What kind of condom did you use? It is a good idea to use one with spermicide, that way, if the condom breaks, or falls off, there is still some form of protection.

Good luck :)
 kmkchicka - Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:17 pm

i have no idea how it got into me.. it was my first time... how could it have? and how do i no if i have a infection?
 mickapoo - Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:57 pm

kmkchicka-
A long time ago, I had a friend call me and say the same thing happened to her, so you are not alone. She, however, knew it came off (her boyfriend told her), and she ended up going to her dr the next day to have him take it out. Again, this was many years ago, she was very young at the time, but it does happen.