Question: Unidentified abdominal pain

KMichelle24 - Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:42 pm

I've had some lower abdominal pain...soreness (if I press down on that part of my abdomen, it hurts)...and what feels like internal vaginal burning. It's a very uncomfortable feeling, but doesn't seem to be related to anything sexual (i have a clear pap)...when I pee it sort of hurts, at first I thought it was a urinary infection but I tested clear for that too. For 2 or three days it was pretty uncomfortable, off and on, and then it lasted for nearly an entire day, but not as severe. Every couple of days since then it will come back up...I'm not really sure what this could be. Any ideas?
 KMichelle24 - Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:44 pm

Also, one the day in which the pain lasted nearly the entire duration...I noticed that my pee was a dark yellow, almost orange...and that it was a pinkish/red (blood colored) at some point as well...