Question: faithful 4-ever and a day!

lilamae0204 - Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:01 am

:cry: I was DX with trich. on in August. I am 41 yrs old . i have been sexually active with only 3 men in my entire life and only one in over 7 yrs in which i love so very much.
I have been very sick for the past 3 yrs.(MRSA, bacterial menn., micobacteria fortuium, neurogenic bladder, and numerous back surgeries,( currently taking numerous antibiotics
haev approx. another year to go taking them..). I am loosing my mind trying to fugure out how i got trich. my husband was neg. .. i have been faithful tottally to him. would never be any other to him. I love him so very much but this is destroying us. I DO NOT know how or wher it came from. my immune system has been bottomed out. I am grasping for straws at anything because i know NO MAN HAS TOUCHED ME BUT HIM>> NOW he thinks i have been unfaithful to him . i was so confused searching for an answer I told him something that was not true. PLEASE if anyone has any answers help me before i not only loose the only man i love but my sanity too. :cry: The last 3 yrs of my life have been living hell without him i would not have made it through any of it. NOW he thinks i have cheated on him and i have not. i have no reason to lie to you!! I am so confused.
CDC knows me by voice i have called so much. I have searched until i can't do it anymore. my sanity is at stake but if i loose the only man i have ever loved,. wht ned have i for my sanity?

thanx
lilamae
 lilamae0204 - Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:30 am

I can honestly say " i believe you" I had the same thing happen to me about a year ago. It was trich. too. I was loosing my mind had gotten to the point i was believeing i had been with someone and i had forgotten it, or was going crazey. the Drs. was telling me different ways to get Trich. BUT, i had done none of them. After spending thousands of dollars. I found a urologist in Atlanta .. He did all sorts of test . FINDING out I had a kidney diesease and it had put off the parasite that caused Trich. I know this will not make you feel any better . BUT, i can feel what you are going through . especially when the one you love doesn't believe you and you do NOT know where it came from. If you are sure he hasn't cheated. then keep searching!! BUT, if you have your doubts about him. It is him. It will not show up iin a man. he can hide it. and before you know it you will have it again. Then he will get really defensive, he has you now.. I can imagaine what you done in your reply when you said " you told him something that wasn't true" Been there. DONE That!! ALL i wanted was an answer other than him. SO, in my mind i convinced my b-friend i had cheated,.,. BUt i hadn't. i just couldn't go on with him saying i was lieing to him.
I can feel what you are going through...
JUST HOLD YOUR HEAD UP AND KNOW>>
you have done nothinG !!
and if it is HIM.. and he has any feelings at all.. it will drive him crazey.
If he has any love at all he will break down and tell you.. if it is him and he lets you go on not knowing how you got it..

YOU DON"T NEED HIM>> HE IS A COLD MAN TO DO THAT TO SOMEONE WHO HAS ONLY BEEN WITH 3 MEN IN 41 yrs. they don't make them like that anymore..
hold on tight and never say without him you have no need for your sanity .
cause if it is him.. and he watches you go through what i did. YOU DON"T NEED HIM!!
like i said" i have been there"
Sit back and watch him. the guilt will always come shinning through!! i promise you that.