Question: spot bleeding

bald8702 - Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:49 am

For the past three months, for about two days i have been spot bleeding. This is happening aroung the same time of each month. I have been on the patch B/C for over a year now and never had any problem, my periods come on the exact time each month. I show no other signs so I cant match to anything. Or I just havent pay enough attention to know if there has been any other signs. Thanks for your help
 KMichelle24 - Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:08 pm

My problem is similar...I've been on Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo for the past 3 months, have only had spot bleeding a few times in my life and have always been around the time that my period is due. Problem is that my period hasn't come before the 20-25th for ....probably years now. I've been getting it on the 20-22nd for almost 6 months...it's about 10 days before I would ever expect my period to be due and I've been experiencing menstrual pains (not severe, but I def. recognize them as menstrual pains)...and I've had some light bleeding, off and on all day. The blood has been a dark red to brown...I'm not sure why this is. Any ideas?