Medical Specialty >> Gynecology

Doctors Lounge - Gynecology Answers

Back to Gynecology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/14/2017.

Forum Name: Gynecology

Question: weird bump thing inside my vagina

lilhoooch - Sat Oct 15, 2005 2:00 am

well me an my boyfriend were fooling arond one night and he felt a bump inside me..i felt and it was really werid.. i could like move it.. im really scared cuz i jut had a pap test and it wasnt there...what could it be??
 Binkalette - Wed Oct 19, 2005 6:25 pm

There are all kinds of bumps inside of a woman..from the G-spot to the opening to the uterus..it could be any of those.. If nothing showed up on your pap smear..I wouldn't worry about it.. but if you are, I would go back to the doctor and have them take a look at it.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us