Medical Specialty >> Gynecology

Doctors Lounge - Gynecology Answers

Back to Gynecology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge ( does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/14/2017.

Forum Name: Gynecology

Question: weird bump thing inside my vagina

 lilhoooch - Sat Oct 15, 2005 2:00 am

well me an my boyfriend were fooling arond one night and he felt a bump inside me..i felt and it was really werid.. i could like move it.. im really scared cuz i jut had a pap test and it wasnt there...what could it be??
 Binkalette - Wed Oct 19, 2005 6:25 pm

There are all kinds of bumps inside of a woman..from the G-spot to the opening to the could be any of those.. If nothing showed up on your pap smear..I wouldn't worry about it.. but if you are, I would go back to the doctor and have them take a look at it.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us