Question: sick of testing

queenlee - Thu Oct 20, 2005 5:18 pm

In the past 2 weeks I have taken 3 urinal pregnancy tests and 2 blood pregnancy tests. the urine tests all have came out positive, the blood tests have came out negative. is this common? what could be going on?and if it isn't what tests should be taken to find the problem i don't want to take any test that i don't have to. I still don't know if I am pregnant or not. Should i go ahead with the prenatal pills. how can we narrow down the problem. my dr. seems kind of perplexed to me and i think he is just ordering alot of different tests for the money.
 shellebelles - Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:26 am

I can almost understand how you feel.. My situation is that i am testing positive in all my tests and waiting for the blood work results... my last period was in aug. and i had an ultra sound and there was no baby? I am wonder what this could mean if any doctor is responding because this sight is too full to post a new topic.. i want to know if i could have miscairried and not be bleeding and some how still have hcg levels or if there is a way that i could be only 2/3 week pregnant..if so how did i concieve so late.. or if i could not be preg. at all why would i have hcg levels in my body? i am so confused .. i am waiting for another blood test in a few days but in the mean time this is so nerve racking i don't know how to feel or what to prepare for