Medical Specialty >> Gynecology

Doctors Lounge - Gynecology Answers

Back to Gynecology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge ( does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/14/2017.

Forum Name: Gynecology

Question: Sex & Bleeding HELP?

 BellaGrave - Thu Oct 27, 2005 2:50 am

Hi, Everytime I have sex with my bofriend when it goes in it hurts really bad almost feels like a ripiing sensation like the first time., Alos the hole tiome we're doing it its like buring sensation also? and when enver were done the condom has blood on it and when i pee theres blood i was just wondering if this was normal or something i should have checked out?
:?: :?: :?: :?:
 Shana Johnson, CNA - Thu Oct 27, 2005 3:45 am

User avatar You need to see a doctor to determine the cause of this. Pain and bleeding during intercourse is not normal and a sign something is wrong.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us