Question: a hard lump on vagina

buttonhole - Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:40 am

Hello i hav a small hard purply lump on my vagina it is not anywhere near the opening of the vagina it is at the top bit to the right hand side near my right thigh (hard to explain!) i am worried because i am only 17 years old i dnt think it is cancer i think it is a cyst of sme sort. i did squeeze it and sme yellow pus did cme out i thort it was a spot. please help me!
 kelleybarbie - Sat Oct 29, 2005 10:59 pm

It could just be an ingrown hair. Sometimes they grow to a head and pop when provoked, and sometimes they look to be purple.
 buttonhole - Mon Oct 31, 2005 1:39 pm

hmm mayb...but its still there and its kind of soft now like its got fluid? not causing any problems so i cant think what it could be. any more ideas?? thankyou so much. im just worried because im onli 17 ad well iv never had anything like this before! xx
 cheerbaby17 - Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:11 pm

Try looking up a Bartholin Gland Cyst. See if this may be what it is.