Question: adominal pain

VitaLemon - Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:51 pm

Hi please help, :cry:

I had a abortion seven days ago. I feel fine for the frist 2-3 days a little bleeding and no clots. But for the passed few days i have adominal pain (feel like cramps), i feel like i am blowed and also there is clear water like discharge. I wonder if this is normal or maybe something is wrong. Please reply my question soon.

Thank you.
 SHELLY83 - Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:11 am

Thought i would tell u my experience!
I had one ealier this year, was a hard decision to make but the right one. Anyways, From the day it was done till about 2wks later i had pains and discomfort, even felt sick at times, i had very light bleeding for about 4 or 5 days ..as the days went on it got lighter and lighter. nothing over bearing but it did worry me, when i went to see my doc' afew days after i asked if it was normal, he said that it was.

only about 2 and a half to 3wks after it was done i had a normal period. It become regular straight away. and has been normal with no pains up until now.

So i don't think u have anything to worry about, not yet anyway! I was told it can take months B4 things go back to normal. But if u are overly concerned and the pains persist, it would be a good idea to see ur doctor.....

I hope everything works out for you, Im sure it will........
Good-Luck!!!

Shelly