Question: Headaches from birth control

tulip0414 - Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:40 pm

I've been on a couple different birth controls the last few months. Yasmin, and Ortho Try Lo. I am on Ortho Lo now. It seems like at the end and beginning of a new pack I get these headaches. They get really bad when I stand up, like this pressure builds in my head and alittle on my chest. Do you think it is the pills causing this?
 cheerbaby17 - Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:07 pm

I have also received headaches that i thought might be related to my birth control pills. I am on Ortho-Novum 777 and what i did was i come off of the pills for a month just to see if the headaches stopped. Anytime i had sex i just used a condom during that month. When i came off that month i didn't have any headaches. Just thought i would let you know, this might be something you could try to see if your headaches do come from you birth control.