Medical Specialty >> Gynecology

Doctors Lounge - Gynecology Answers

Back to Gynecology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/14/2017.

Forum Name: Gynecology

Question: Duplicated Uterus

astrogrrl - Tue Feb 24, 2004 7:19 pm

Hello- everyone, I am so glad I found this site. It has been very informative. I was diagnosed with Duplicated Uterus about 10 months ago, have never had any pregnancies/miscarriges and I am 24. I am now married and we want children badly. We really have only begun to "try" and we are seperated right now due to the fact we are both active duty Army (I am in WA, he's in GA) He is coming soon so I am going to the OB/GYN tomorrow to learn more about this and get more information. All the things I read about this seem to be of opinion and/or personalized to each individual, meaning everyone's body and abnormalties are different so I want him to take a look and get some more answers on how I will handle a pregnancy. What I need from all of you is some suggestions on questions I should ask tomorrow at my appointment. I have seen about 4 doctors about this already but each one has told me something different so I feel like maybe I am not asking the right questions. PLEASE HELP!!!! Thanks everyone!!!
 Dr. Russell M - Fri Feb 27, 2004 8:00 am

User avatar Hi!

Sorry for the late reply. I guess you've already been to your doc by now. What is your understanding of your illness now? How did the visit to your doctor this time help? What were your concerns primarily and how were they addressed by the different doctors that you had been to albeit differently?

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us