Medical Specialty >> Gynecology

Doctors Lounge - Gynecology Answers

Back to Gynecology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/14/2017.

Forum Name: Gynecology

Question: Female Ejaculation

Kelani - Fri Nov 04, 2005 1:46 am

Hello,

I wanted to know about this subject, when a female ejaculates is it from the pee hole? or where? I am always afraid that I am going to urinate,

Kelani
 Michele P, RN - Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:04 am

Some females, but not all...have the ability to physically ejaculate when they orgasm.

It comes from your grafenberg spot (G-spot) & that is inside the anterior wall of thevagina.

Immediately prior to ejaculation, you will feel like they are going to urinate. This is a normal feeling & not you peeing on the man. Try emptying your bladder prior to trying.
 Kelani - Sat Nov 05, 2005 6:23 am

Thank you for replying to my post,

I have practiced for a little while to ejaculate and in the last week, I have been able to do it. Last night was really intense, I could not stop having an orgasm and ejaculating, I got so dehydrated and felt like I was going to pass out.

What do you do in this area? How do you deal with this?
I don't want to pass out,

Thank you,
Kelani

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us