Question: sores

nino32 - Sat Nov 05, 2005 2:54 pm

I have one sore (looks like a cancer sore) on the inner labia. I have had it once before, right after i had my period. I was pretty sure I just cut myself and thats what it was from. This time, I'm in between periods, but I am sick. I am NOT and haven't been sexually active. What could this be from??
 xdreamingx - Sat Nov 05, 2005 5:07 pm

(sorry, it's not letting me post my own topic on the forum)
i'm 16 and a virgin and i've been having problems with one of my labias for a few years. It's very inflammed, swollen and purplish. I'm very afraid to tell my parents. How soon should i go to see a gyn? Could it possibly be vulvar cancer? I'm doubting it because it hasn't spread to the other parts of my vagina, also the labia has never been sore, itchy or bleed. I'm so scared and too embarassed to tell anyone. But i've had it since it was 12 or 13. Please help me i've been researching for my symtoms and am so afraid that may be cancer. Can these symtoms be related to any treatable diseases?