Question: help.. my cousin is really worried

babygirl18 - Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:33 am

Recently it has been me with all the questions, but tonight I was online with my cousin and she started freaking out. She told me her and her boyfriend had sex in her car and he had a condom on but when he ejaculated,and it started to slip off. She said he took it off, but she is worried that since it was filled so much and started slipping off that she might be pregnant.. She said the last day of her last period was on October 18th, she said her and her boyfriend did this on October 26th. I'm no expert but when she told me I got really worried because isn't that the time when you could get pregnant? I asked if she was had regular periods and she said yes, so the timing for her to be ovulating would be around that time wouldn't it? I'm really worried about her. I told her to get tested but she is scared to and she doesnt think it is possible for her to be pregnant. She isnt on birth control and I told her she should be. I don't agree with what her and her boyfriend do because she is only 17 and he is 16 but I cant control them.. what are the possibilities that she is pregnant? did i provide enough info for you to determine that?? whatever you write back, ill send directly to her so she can read for herself!!!
 Shana Johnson, CNA - Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:38 am

User avatar It is possible she could have gotten pregnant on the 26th. Based on an average 28 day cycle, ovulation would occur around Nov. the first. Sperm can live inside the vagina for about 5 days. Ovulation is different for every woman, so this is based on an average. She needs to take a pergnancy test to know for sure, if her period is late this month.

told her to get tested but she is scared to and she doesnt think it is possible for her to be pregnant.
Tell her IT IS ALWAYS POSSIBLE to get pregnant if you are sexually active.