Question: Pregnacy after miscarriage

missdbc - Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:49 am

Hi - I had a miscarriage on Oct. 16th, after only knowing I was pregnant for a few days. My last period was on Sept. 12th. It was a clean miscarriage with cramping and bleeding for only that day, and very little afterward. After the miscarriage, I began to have unprotected sex on Oct. 31st. My breasts have been very sore for the past few days, which was the first symptom of my last pregnancy. Since I do not know when to expect my period (I was told 4 to 6 weeks), when or even should I test? Thank you!
 bbgrl - Thu Dec 29, 2005 5:12 pm

missdbc wrote:Hi - I had a miscarriage on Oct. 16th, after only knowing I was pregnant for a few days. My last period was on Sept. 12th. It was a clean miscarriage with cramping and bleeding for only that day, and very little afterward. After the miscarriage, I began to have unprotected sex on Oct. 31st. My breasts have been very sore for the past few days, which was the first symptom of my last pregnancy. Since I do not know when to expect my period (I was told 4 to 6 weeks), when or even should I test? Thank you!

i had a miscarriage a while back the dr told me it was possible to get pregnant again in as little as two weeks and i did about a month later i had a blood test and it came up positive